Annual Meeting 2022
What does the future of St. Nicholas Serbian Orthodox Church at 2110 Haymaker Road look like? It is up to us!
Join us on December 12 as we discuss the most important issues faced by our parish! Together, let’s plan for short- and long-term objectives, staying true to our mission statement: “Spreading Orthodox spirituality through love, hospitality, and openness to all those who want to taste and see the Lord.”
Lunch is on us!
The agenda for the Annual Meeting follows:
- A delicious lunch will be available – enjoy!
- Opening of meeting with prayer
- Father Stefan’s address
- Continued Spiritual Development and stewardship
- Stewardship Overview and Presentation
- Introduction/engagement of new Youth Council
- What does our future look like?
- What has the church meant to you?
- Will it be here for our children, our children’s children
- Overview of 2021 accomplishments
- Treasurer’s report – Review 2021 financials
- Auditing committee report
- Financial Planning Targets
- Monthly Operating Costs
- Capital Initiatives for Parish Renovations
- Organizations’ reports
- Approval of 2022 budget
- Old business
- New business
- Election of officers
- Thoughtful discussion – good and welfare
- Closing of meeting with prayer
It will be wonderful to see you all! Truly, let’s see if this can be our best meeting ever.